My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Monday, May 7, 2012

Party Planning: Part 1

Party Planning has always been my forte since I was in college. Now that my baby boy is turning one, I decided to plan the party by myself. Yes, I did all the planning. From the theme, venue, souvenirs, party needs, food, etc. Though my husband has a participation about the theme, I gathered all my resources to come up with great ideas. Coming up on May 19th, dear readers, please do check out my next post. >>> Party Planning Part: 2

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your next post on what you did for your sons bday :) Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a giveaway right now. Please check it out. Thanks!

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yeah, I'm still on the preparations for my son's birthday. For the giveaways, I purchased them myself. Pictures will be posted soon! :)

      Delete