My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Our Recent Trip to Manila

It's been more than a month now since we settled home to Pampanga. The thought of not going to the Metro makes me realize that I miss some things and food that we usually eat a lot. So last weekend, hubby and I went to the Metro to get the last batch of things in the condo. After which, we went to Trinoma and SM North to buy some things.

Hubby's fave chicken resto of all time: Bon Chon! We went for lunch in their Trinoma branch.

I tried their Chapchae, it's a serving of Korean glass noodles that tastes sweet. I love it! 

 Their soy garlic chicken that everyone loves!

Red velvet cuppies from Sophie's mom (SM North Branch)

Enough with the food, I chose not to hoard with make ups this time 'cause I'm reserving them on December. :)
So rather, we went to Toy Kingdom and hubby found some remote control cars. Just thought of buying one for Yale as our pasalubong for him.



Ate Cres helping out Yale to open his present 

And the RC for Yale!

Truly, at some point, you will realize that you have to skip the make up counters to buy something for your little one. Your bank account may become smaller...but hey, your little one's happiness is priceless! :)

'til next... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment