My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Saturday, October 13, 2012

HUGGIES TOTAL PROTECTION PANTS

I am a loyal Huggies mom ever since my son was born. From Newborn nappies, Dry Comfort, my son have used them all. Since Yale is now more than a year old, and I can say that I have also noticed that most of the time, his nappies leaks when he is so much active and sometimes, overnight. So I decided to try Huggies Total Protection Pants. Yes, it's a bit pricey than the other Huggies nappies, but it do absorbs well enough and keeps him dry all night.



 It's Php 436.50 at SM Baby Company (Pack of 30 size XL)




My son wearing Huggies Total Protection Pants

I just wish that Huggies can lower the price of these diapers and be more affordable for us moms. Overall, I'm in love with this nappy since it's also very easy to put on my son, especially if our kids are very active. This is more absorbent than Huggies Dry Comfort diapers.

Thanks again mommies! :)

2 comments:

  1. Discounted Huggies diaper! Order and reserve now!

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=369467353143222&set=a.313171358772822.68724.308114945945130&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Nappies Direct! Buy Huggies nappies online at an affordable price in New Zealand. We offer the Infant Huggies nappies and baby products at wholesale price. Contact us - 0508 627 743water wipes

    ReplyDelete