My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Friday, May 3, 2013

My DIVIsoria Escapade

Hello mommies! I'm just so happy about my Divisoria escapade last Thursday with my mom and sister. Yes, I finally made it to Divi and bought stuffs that I need for Yale's birthday. 

I haven't been to Divi for quite some time now, from San Fernando (Pampanga), mom and I rode a bus to Cubao but alighted at Munoz stop to meet my sister. Then we rode the Light Rail Transit (LRT) going to Tayuman and a tricycle going to Tutuban. I actually purchased inside the 168 malls where I got super cheap stuffs for the party.

Of course, I needed to buy game prizes for the kids and adults. :)



Since I didn't avail of Shakey's party supplies, I decided to buy instead. The party host told me how many game prizes I needed, but of course, mommy instinct strikes again, so I opted to purchase more than expected. I can always give the extra game prizes to kids. :)


 So there, I bought some kiddie backpacks with cartoon characters; plastic tumblers; colored pencils;
iphone notepads; clay pens; character scissors; coloring books; sticker books; pencil eraser sets;
white board with cartoon characters; face towels, etc.





Since I also decided to DIY our balloon decor, we went to Kyla Mae's to purchase some balloons and pumps. 



I bought 120 pcs of 10" indoor balloons and 40 pcs of twisting balloons
plus 2 pcs hand pumps since the venue is not that big (60-80 pax capacity)

Overall, my Divi trip was a success! We're going to the cake and dessert supplier this afternoon to finalize the package.

Thanks and have a great weekend mommies! :)

1 comment:

  1. how much po yung bili nyo sa balloon pump and green balloons thanks.

    ReplyDelete