My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Party Planning: MUSTACHE Themed Party

Now that my little boy's party is over, I can share some ideas that you can use on your next party planning. 

Still thinking of a theme for your little man? For adult parties, maybe? Well, here's another theme that will surely be a hit to your guests. A mustache themed party. :)

mustache party straws


 mustache/little man's themed birthday cake


mustache cupcakes


you can limit the colors to red, blue and white 
(credits to the photo owners on Google)


I like this idea of a mustache themed party. Some call it the "Little Man Theme". I call it just a "Mustache" themed party so it wouldn't be limited to little boy's party but for adults too! 

Have you tried this party too?


No comments:

Post a Comment