My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Monday, March 11, 2013

Party Planning: Themed Party Supplies

Hello there mommies! I've been busy looking for suppliers for Yale's party and at the same time, I'm so excited as well visualizing how everything will look, fantastic! :)

While browsing some blogs this weekend, I saw some cute stuffs that I think will compliment the party theme for Yale. 

Here's some of the cute stuffs to partner up with the Chocolate Factory theme I've been planning for:

paper straws (these are really so cute!) 


baking cups 


baker's twine (instead of using ribbons for the thank you tags)


Credits to the owner of these photos where I'm gonna order these cute stuffs, just click their name Paper Chic Studio to view their Facebook page and check out some cute stuffs they're selling.

I'm just so excited about these cute little things I've been discovering these past few days.

See you on Yale's party! 

'til then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment