My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Starbucks 2012 Planner

Let's take a break from mommy things (haha!) This is the only planner I got to concentrate on collecting stickers, I've got 4 in different colors! :)

Environment friendly as it is, the planner is cover with a thin wood-hard skin. Almost the same size with my Samsung Galaxy tab, which is very convenient to bring everywhere. It's so neat to look at. And I think I'm always inspired to write on every page of it. haha!

Well, back to mommy duties...I'm using the planner mainly because of the party planning idea- For Yale's 1st birthday! Yehey! It's barely 4 months to go! Got my suppliers, contacts, plans....everything on my planner. :)

                                                       Our 1st 2 Planners: Cherry and Oak
                                                          The Last Planner I got: Bamboo...

No comments:

Post a Comment