My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Simple Celebration of Yale and Mama's Birthday

Well, some people wouldn't know that my mom and Yale have the same birth date. Yes, I personally picked my mom's birth date to be Yale's too! I had an induced labor so I was able to pick the date. :)

Today, we celebrated just a simple home cooked dinner since we will throw a party on Saturday.





Mango Torte cake 


Just a comment, I super duper love this yummy cake! The icing is not too sweet, just enough so you can indulge with the mangoes and sansrival-like layers inside with nuts and mangoes. Really a must-try! Ordered this from Lailen's Pastries . 

I also made some ceiling balloon decors that Yale and his cousins can play with.



Again, Happy Happy Birthday to my son Yale and my mom Vilma! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment