My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Party Preps I: GAME PRIZES

So it's just a couple of days before my son's 2nd birthday party. Little by little, I am trying to prepare some of the things I'll be needing since I don't wanna have some cramming part on the night before. Which I think I wouldn't be doing so. (I wish!)

Anyway, here are some of the game prizes that I bought:

Bought these clear colored tumblers from Divi 


I also bought some Baby Bench colognes in Candy Scents :)


A big bag of candies from S&R, perfect for the party theme


These will be for special prizes.
I put some candies and Bench colognes inside the tumblers :)


I also put these cute thank you tags from Paper Treats and baker's twine from Paper Chic Studio


Bought these character towels also from Divi 

Well most of the game prizes I got were from Divi, the cheapest place you can get them, of course! Cheaper if you buy them in wholesale which they only require you to purchase 6pcs minimum for you to get the wholesale price. Nice, right?

Here are the other things I got:

Character white boards with markers and erasers


Kiddie back packs


Disney scissors


Pencil sets


Coloring and sticker books with colored pens


iphone notepads and clay pens for adult game prizes


arm candies that I also bought for ladies' game prizes, these bags will also be filled with candies

I'm also gonna buy some chocolates from S&R this Friday so I can pack some loot prizes filled with chocolates and candies. I'm limiting the game prizes though 'cause Shakey's told me that they only have 3-4 games. So better if everyone who will join the games will get prizes whether they win or not. :)

Watch out for my next post about party decors.


No comments:

Post a Comment