My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Party Preps II: PARTY DECORS

Hi there! Yale's party was over and so my preparations all paid off since I got a lot of good feedback for the decors and party stuffs. I did not get a party organizer nor event decorator 'cause I have my brothers, sisters and my mom to help me out. I'm a hands on mom indeed!

Check out these photos:

I pumped these balloons in the morning and put them inside large garbage bags, turned on the aircon to keep them from popping!



DIY Letters, stand and lights by my siblings 


I didn't have a tarpaulin 'cause I think it will just be put to waste after.
So I asked them to just put Yale's name instead (magnets letters from Shakey's) 


DIY ceiling balloons by my brother 


Simple table centerpieces which includes popcorns, yogurt sticks and candies for the guests to eat while waiting.

All the decors are DIY and very economical. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment