My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

GREYAM YALE turns TWO!

Two years have gone by so fast, too fast! Just a couple of years ago when you came into our lives and changed everything in just a snap! Our grocery lists includes milks, nappies, vitamins and other baby stuffs. Shopping lists will always have little clothes and tiny versions of daddy's shoes. Monthly pedia visits will always be a "date" for us. And now, you have developed so much that as early as this stage, you would even argue with me just to watch basketball at night and hold the remote control.

How time flies! I will always keep my promise to give you the best that we can. My life, my love, my son, I have carried you in my tummy for nine months. But I will carry you forever in my heart. 

Happy 2nd Birthday Greyam Yale! Mommy and Daddy loves you so much!


Again, Happy Birthday my love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment