My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Friday, August 5, 2011

BAGS...For Me or For Baby?

I'm a BAGaholic! And yes, I admit it. From handbags, shoulder bags, party bags, big bags, name them all- I have them! Even if asked what gift would I want for my birthday, I would ask them for a bag. My hubby also knows how addicted I am. I would even ask him to buy me one or two when we go shopping. But when my baby was about to be born, a different kind of bag came to my mind- Diaper Bags! Oh no! I need them ASAP! 

So what I did was, I added a diaper bag on my baby shower wishlist. And I got it! Presto! I now have a Baby Couture Diaper Bag in Baby Blue. Thanks to my friends Sofie, Malou and Angel for checking this out. It's really a space saver.

This bag has a great space inside which can accommodate baby necessities for an overnight stay out. I used this as a hospital bag to put my baby's newborn clothes and things. I was also able to put some of my pajamas in it. It also have inside compartments and outside pockets where you can put some of baby's little needs. It also comes with a diaper changing pad and a small clear organizer.

Baby Couture Diaper Bag in Baby Blue (SM Baby Company 1299.75)

But oh, I think this bag isn't enough yet. I still need another one. Well, not as big as this bag, but something that's just enough for baby's needs when we go out. I mean, when we need to go to his pedia for his monthly well-baby check up. Or when we want to go to the malls, or just when we want to go out with him for at least 2 to 4 hours. So I think I need a smaller bag now. Haha! 

Then I found a little but okay diaper bag. Little compared to the one I already have. Okay, since I can put baby's enough things inside. Here comes Graco, a bag that we can bring most of the time.

It's not as big as what my usual diaper bag is, but we can definitely bring this when we go out and when it's his check up time. It can simply hold around 3-4 feeding bottles, 1-2 diapers, milk dispenser, baby wipes, diaper changing pad, alcohol, burp cloth. Just enough space for a 2-5 hrs of being away from home. It also has some small pockets outside that can also hold feeding bottles.


Graco Circa Small Diaper Bag in Baby Blue (SM Baby Company 399.75)

My Diaper Bags, is it really mine or my baby's? 

Have you noticed that both of them are in baby blue? So I think they're my baby's bag. Not mine. Haha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment