My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Friday, August 12, 2011

OWSEE Mommy Part 1: The Hangers

Being a woman, I always see to it that my things are always in the right place and well organized. Well, not being an OC (Obsessive Compulsive) type of person, it just feels good when I see my things in order. And when my little one came, I always make sure that his things are well kept so I won't have a difficult time looking for them. Here's the first part of my OC OC mommy needs.

HANGERS- I know they are on the basic things that we need to keep our clothes organized. But this time, I found myself buying for baby hangers. And I have tons of them now. Haha! These cute little plastics makes my baby's clothes wrinkle free and neat. I even enjoyed looking at their different bright colors. 

                                                                       Cute Design

                              Baby Hangers in bright colors (SM Baby Company 59.75/pack of 6)

 Since my baby is just 3 months old, I only have his onesies hanging. I still keep some of his shirts folded 'cause he still won't be using them and they're still new. I couldn't resist buying these hangers because they also give me more space for his "pambahays" and sleepwears which I just store folded on his big plastic box container.

                                                       My baby's onesies on their hangers :)

This is only the first part mommies. I still have a lot of OC OC mommy needs that I would like to share with you. Check out my next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment