My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hello Mama THESS!

How's your Christmas shopping mommies! Well, I've been very busy these past few days and so I'm also unwell with cough and colds. But nevertheless, this wouldn't hinder me from posting another event in my son's life: Meeting his grandma Thess (hubby's mom) who just arrived from Dubai last weekend. This is actually the 2nd time he meets mama Thess, the first time was last year when he was just 7 months old. :)

 mama Thess, Tobby and hubby

 during lunch with my bro Chinno, mama and papa


my handsome son :)

mama Thess and Yale

We had lunch at Barrio Fiesta in Makati Ave, just a few blocks away from the Hotel where mama Thess stayed. The part where everyone seems to be excited whenever she comes home is of course the "pasalubong"! LOL

Yale's pasalubong from mama Thess
(Avent 11oz bottles, Aeropostale shirts, Disney Jackets, swimming trunks, arm bands and Nike shoes) 



                         my pasalubong from mama Thess                   
(blouses, MAC Studio Fix fluid, Estee Lauder Make up kit, VS perfume)

and of course, a lot of sweets!

Alright, for hubby's pasalubong, I wasn't able to take snapshots of them but of course, he has a lot! :)
He got a new Nokia Lumia phone, a lot of Aeropostale shirts and shorts, Timex watch, Davidoff Perfume and a Nike shoes. Mama and papa also were also given pasalubongs as well as ate Cres (Yale's nanny).

That's it for today! I hope we can all settle our last minute shopping soon!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment