My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Party Planning: RAINBOW Themed Birthday

I haven't posted some events that I have organized / planned this year, but I'll be sharing them to you once I got the pictures. I can't seem to get the photos on my laptop, so I guess hubby saved them on a USB drive. Anyway, since I have a lot of party planning to do by next year (hooray!) I'm sharing you one of the themes that I will surely enjoy doing.

At this time, you already know that Yale's 2nd birthday party theme will be "Barney in the Chocolate Factory"...At first, I was hesitant about Barney, but it's the only character that kids tend to love most at this age. Being a mom, you would only want to do what your kids would enjoy. So that's the only character that we can incorporate with the other theme I wanted to have: Chocolate Factory. Inspired by the movie, "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". It's because of the trend in birthday parties today: Candies! But having a son, I wouldn't want him to have a party full of pink, orange, yellow and green colors, those bright colored candies! An alternate way to do that, is to have a chocolate themed party. So that's how I came up with next year's theme for Yale's party.

Alright, enough of that. This post has nothing to do with Yale's birthday party. But I intend to suggest this theme for an adult party. Don't get me wrong, adult party doesn't mean this is exclusive for adults only. I meant birthday parties for adults to give them a kiddie-like party. To lessen the boredom of single colored theme parties. Hey, we adults deserve some kiddie fun too! :)

Anyway, here's the idea that I want to incorporate for the party planning:


Now, I have six birthday parties to plan for next year. Three adult parties and three for kiddos! :)

Have you tried having a Rainbow themed party?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment