My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Monday, December 17, 2012

Wedding 12-12-12

Hello there mommies! Sorry for haven't been updating this blog, I have been very busy with my beauty blog artnimommy (please do follow for product reviews, beauty, fashion, cosmetics, tutorials, etc.).

Last December 12th, we have attended my high school friend's wedding. Jhelyn tied the knot with her soulmate Dhampel! Yahoo! Welcome to married life marsie! :)

My son Yale is Jhelyn's godson, to this, he was assigned to be their coin bearer. Being the youngest among the entourage, I'm actually worried that he will not participate well doing the ceremony. Well, so I decided to have daddy Tim walk with him in the aisle. LOL! He was so behaved though he actually didn't walk. Daddy carried him as well as the symbol of treasure. :)

The wedding was held at Grand Palazzio Royale in Angeles City, Pampanga.

Here are some snap shots of the wedding:

I'm a proud momma!

My handsome baby boy in his suit :)

daddy Tim and Yale

the groom with his parents

daddy and Yale walking down the aisle

the bride's parents

here comes the bride...

the bride and groom

my Yale just can't keep on touching the bicycle designs on stage so we opted for a photo
So there, Congratulations again Jhen and Pel! See you guys soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment