My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Sunday, September 30, 2012

KIDS DAY OUT

Last Saturday afternoon, we decided to bring the kids to the mall so they can play out and have some fun. Yale was with his cousins Kuya Bam and Viel (my younger bro's kiddos), my mom, my SIL, me and hubby, and Yale's nanny ate Cres. We went out so that kids will have some fun once in a while. And also, because Yale is used to going out every weekends when we were staying in Mandaluyong.


Yale 


Kuya Bam


Viel

After playtime, we all went to have merienda at Shakey's and had Deal 2 (Good for 5-6 Persons). We had spaghetti, pizza, chicken and mojos, iced tea.


Our food


Yale and Viel while waiting for the food :)

They did enjoy the short playtime they had and we are planning to do this with the kids every once in a while so they can have more bonding outside home. :)

Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment