My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

YALE is all well now...Thank you Lord!

After almost a week of fever and diarrhea because of Yale's tooth eruption, finally my boy's all well now. I can sense that he's too bored at home, so I brought him to the mall yesterday. And oh, I am alone when I brought him there. Driving myself and Yale (without a baby car seat), we made it through from home to SM Pampanga. Just imagine how hard it is to drive while holding him on my arms (the car is manual btw). 

We met hubby at the mall and found a playground for Yale. I can say that he's so well now since he really enjoyed playing with balloons and balls. :)




Seeing my precious one so happy and enjoying his playtime is really worth it. Thank you Lord for this wonderful gift of LOVE. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment