My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

SOFIA VIEL'S FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY (Rockstar Themed)

Another late post from a June birthday party that we have attended. It's the first birthday party of my niece Sofia Viel on June 10. Venue was held at home and it was a simple DIY party.

Here are some of the details:

A simple background poster made by her mom and my sis

I printed some of her pictures to be posted on the cake stand as well

Rock Star Themed Cake from Sweet and Fancy

There were also cupcakes around

We also made a simple DIY dessert station
(chocolate fountain, dippers and candies)

The birthday celebrant, Sofia Viel

Simple party but memorable for the family. Helping each other in the preparations and the party went well. The host who facilitated the games were actually her mom and my sis. 

Planning a birthday party isn't that easy, you just need a lot of creativity and team work.

Again, happy planning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment