My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Saturday, July 30, 2011

MOM CARD: A Must-Have To All Moms!

Diapers, clothes, toiletries, feeding bottles, toys, and everything that our baby needs. Where do you buy them? Well, not being a "maarte" kind of mom, but I think my baby deserves only the best that I could ever think of. So I decided to buy everything that I need for my baby only at SM Baby Company. Why? Mainly because they sell most of what I need for my baby and also because they have a MOM Card, like the SM Advantage Card, you earn points every time you use it.

            I got this card on May 2011 before my baby was born, when I was shopping for baby things


How to Avail?
For 500 pesos worth of purchase at SM Baby Company, you can get a card FREE of charge. You just have to show your receipt and fill out a form. And presto! You now have your MOM Card which is good for 3 years.

The good thing about this card is the points you earn. Unlike the SM Advantage Card (which gives you 1 point for every 200 pesos you spend), MOM Card gives you 1 point for every 50 pesos you spend. Like when we purchased our baby's first stroller from Irdy, it costs Php 2,199.75 plus a stroller pad for 599.75 so it earned us 55.99 points. That's a great deal! Earning points is so easy if you will buy all your baby essentials at SM Baby Company. The good thing about this is you can even use this card at SM Dept store, SM Supermarket and Watsons. But I think the points you earn is like the normal point of an SM Advantage card which is 200 = 1, but still very helpful to earn more points right?

So I make sure that everytime I need something for baby, I would desperately run to use my Mom Card. I can use it to purchase anything from Baby Company when I want to redeem my points. Isn't that great?

To all moms, make sure you get this card. It's really a MUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment