My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Monday, July 4, 2011

Our Little Angel...GREYAM YALE

The big day is finally here: I'm Gonna Be A Mom!

May 14, 2011 at around 9:30 in the morning, I was induced at Manabat Maternity Hospital, Sto. Tomas, Pampanga. No labor pains for the couple of days and baby was still hanging high, my cervix was approximately only 2cm dilated. So I decided to induce my labor so I can finally see my little baby boy, I was even so excited though my sister-in-law told me that having an induced labor will be very painful compared to natural labor. But still, I decided to have it. At exactly 9:45 in the evening, I gave birth to a very loveable baby boy, weighing 3.2 kgs...Greyam Yale.


It was the biggest day of my life: having a new life. At first, I can't believe that I'm already a mom, 'cause everything went fast. I never even knew that I already gave birth since I had a painless delivery. All I can remember is that I was trying to push my baby out and when I woke up, I was already at my room, very dizzy and thirsty. I can hear my baby crying and all I wanted was to stand up and see him...My precious angel, my little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment