My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Blog Sale: BABY BOY CLOTHES

Hi there! Selling my baby boy's used but still good clothes. He worn them just for a couple of times, he's got a lot of clothes in stock and waiting to be worn. I just want them out of his closet 'cause there are no more spaces for his other clothes. :)

All items bought in the US:
Rompers (Disney) shorts style 
for 6-12 mos
Php 180/2pcs 


 Jumper Shorts
6-12mos
Php 150


Set of 3 (short sleeves)
3-9 mos
Php 180 


 Set of 3 (long sleeves)
newborn-3mos
Php 150


Set of 3 (short sleeves)
3-9mos
Php 180 


Set of 2 
6-12mos
Php 180


Set of 2
newborn-3mos
Php 100

If your total purchase is Php 500 and above, you will receive these FREEBIES:

Pigeon Disposable Breast Pads and Pigeon Baby Lotion

NOTE:
- please contact me at 0917 820 0514 for inquiries and purchases.
- I do meet ups at SM Pampanga only with Php 50 handling fee.
- other locations, shipping fee will be shouldered by the buyer.
- if you purchase ALL ITEMS, shipping fee will be FREE.
- payments can be deposited thru BDO and BPI only.
- shipping of items will be the following day after payment has been received.
- seller will not be responsible for lost or damaged items due to shipping.
- NO HAGGLING, prices posted are fixed and very low.

I will soon be selling my son's other items too! I just need to unbox some of our things since we just moved in to our place.

Thanks and Have a Great Day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Kool kids store provides Fast Delivery, 15 days Return policy and best customer services. You can make your order at email us: contactus@koolkidzstore.com and call us: 6011-5507 9663.
    Newborn Baby Clothes Online Malaysia

    ReplyDelete