My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Catching up at Starbucks

Oh well, I don't know what words should I put on the title...but this post is all about catching up with my long time friend Karen Gail and helping her fill her Starbucks planner stickers. :)

The last time we were able to get together was last December 2011, when our college friend Maff went home from Italy. I can still remember Karen enjoying some moments with Yale who was just seven months then. And now, she have her little princess Loren Elise who's turning 2 months on the 19th. 

Catching up with some friends is really a good thing to do especially when most of them already have their own families. I even gave her some ideas for her little ones' christening which will be held in Pangasinan. Too far, if only I can come too!

Anyway, here's some of our photos:

It's around  half past ten in the evening, no more make up
for me so I can easily fall asleep when I reach home 


We enjoyed discounted foodies c/o my sis who's a Starbucks partner 


My chosen fix: Toffee nut latte frappe and Toffee nut loaf
If only they have S'mores, I'll definitely go for that one, oh I miss that!

So there, hope Karen finishes all her stickers before she go home to Pangasinan on Sunday. I also saw "Ampy", Karen's little princess. That's what I call her, but unfortunately she was sleeping when we get to their place so I wasn't able to take a photo of her. :(

It's good catching up with friends! 

'Til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment