My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Saturday, November 3, 2012

SHELL FERRARI PROMO 2012

For kids and adults, and all car enthusiast...Here's your chance to own another Ferrari Collection from Shell. Promo started last October 26 and will last until November 30th 2012. You can now build and race your own Lego Ferrari collection! 


Officially, there are five (5) licensed Ferrari cars and one (1) transport truck available, plus a special Ferrari pit crew. 

PROMO MECHANICS:

Gas up to Php 1,500 (single or accumulated receipt) of SHELL FuelSave Unleaded or Diesel and drive away with one (1) of these LEGO models for only Php 180 or Php 140 for SHELL V-Power Nitro+ Racing, Gasoline or Diesel.

I actually purchased one this morning for my son Yale. But I was thinking of just putting the little car on his collection since it's almost like the matchbox thing when I was a little kid. Yep, I did collect some cars. :) I got the Ferrari 150 model first. Take a look:



The packaging 

There goes the instructions 

The stickers 







It really looks like a matchbox/collector's item

That's the reason why I don't want Yale to play with it, 'cause it is already considered as part of his collections. Papa actually thought that its size is like those of remote control cars and he is planning to DIY a cabinet for Yale's car collection, he was just shocked when he saw the LEGO car. lol. I think it's because SHELL had those Ferrari cars before that is actually the same size of RC cars. :)

So there, if you're planning to have one, go and get them 'til Nov. 30, 2012 only! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment