My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Sunday, November 18, 2012

CHRISTMAS is just around the corner

Hello everyone! It's already half-way of November...and we can now feel the Christmas atmosphere everywhere! I believe most of the malls here in the country have been displaying a lot of Christmas decors and I really wanted to see the Hello Kitty decors at the Block in SM North. But we can only come over by the last week of November or maybe early in December. :(

So, SM Pampanga already have a display too. But I wasn't able to take a photo for the whole display 'cause Yale wanted me to carry him all the time. We just took some photos with the display.




 Yale and ate Cres (his nanny)





So he really wanted me to carry him, just look at me, my back was so curved!
But look at Yale, just as sweet as ever! :)



 Can't wait for the food? 


 hubby and me



We didn't took so much time 'cause my real agenda is to buy materials for my craft. It's National Bookstore time! We had merienda/lunch at Greenwich around 11 am. Too early for lunch, but late for merienda. :)

'Til next! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment