My Don Yale

My Don Yale

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

SANSFLUO ToothGel Cleanser for Children

Are you experiencing too much difficulty in brushing your kid's teeth? How about wondering what tooth gel is best to use for teething babies? Well, I've got that answer a year ago and I'm so sorry for putting it into my blog just now. 

Anyway, SANSFLUO ToothGel Cleansers are best for teething babies and kids as well. For them, brushing teeth is all about fun and play so we don't want them to swallow the toothpaste every time we help them brush their teeth. Based from the SansFluo website , "studies have shown that excessive injestion of fluoride by children during their teeth forming years causes dental fluorisis, an irregular mineralization of the tooth enamel marked by white spots".

So for our children's safety, it is recommended to use this product as you don't have to worry about rinsing your kid's teeth. You may use this to either massage on their gums while teething, or use as a toothpaste when brushing their teeth.


 Comes in 50ml tube with Orange and Strawberry flavors




It's in clear gel form

As for the price, I'm not sure how much exactly but I'm pretty sure you won't be spending a hundred bucks for this. :)

I've been buying this for Yale since he got his first tooth eruption for more than a year now. For me, it's the best tooth gel cleanser 'cause he also use this whenever he brushes his teeth everyday. He is really enjoying brushing his teeth because of the strawberry flavor in this cleanser. And even since he doesn't know how to gurgle yet, it's still safe for him. I just clean his toothbrush with water and brush it against his teeth. Often times, he would ask me for his toothbrush and this gel, he maybe thinking that we're playing whenever he brushes. 

I highly recommend this to all moms who are looking for a good teething gel cleanser.

'Til then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment